Course groups are a powerful new tool that allow you to restructure your "Class" tab and sort students into searchable groups. You can use these groups to exempt groups of students from assignments or present assignments to certain students. Here's how to create, edit, and delete course groups.
1. Navigate to https://account.101edu.co/login and log in to your Account. Select 'Launch Web App' to open Aktiv Chemistry or Aktiv Mathematics.
2. To create a course group, first navigate to your "Class" tab.
3. Using the "Create Group" button, type in the name of your group, then click "Create."
4. By selecting the group, you can use the pencil icon on your newly created course group to edit the group's name, or delete the group.
5. You can add students to your course group by navigating to "All Students" and using the dropdown menu under the "Group" column.
6. You can use this same dropdown to remove students from your course group or change the course group.
One of the most powerful uses for Course Groups is the ability to exempt groups of students from certain assignments or to present assignments only to certain groups. This support article explains how.
If you're still having trouble, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact us at email@example.com