There are two ways you might want to copy an assignment. The first is to make a duplicate within the same course, the second is to copy one or more assignments into a different course. You may also wish to move an assignment that has already made between courses.
To duplicate a single assignment within a course:
1. Find the assignment (be sure to check in folders.)
2. Click "Copy to Draft" and edit as needed!
To copy one or more assignments into a different course:
1. Select the check box next to the assignment(s) or folder(s) you wish to copy.
2. Click the Copy To button.
3. Select the new course these assignments will be copied into.
4. If you are copying from a folder, select the option to either copy the containing folder to the new course, or to put the assignments in an existing folder in the new course and select that folder or name a new one.
5. Click copy and you will be taken to the course with this content now added!
To move an assignment between courses:
1. Find the existing assignment or make a new one from any course page.
2. While in the edit page for the assignment, find the course drop down above the Activity Title on the left top of the screen. Use this drop down to select a new course! Note: This will move the assignment entirely and not retain a copy in the course it was first started in.
If you have any questions or issues copying assignments, please e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.