1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to http://chem101.co/ and log in to your existing instructor Account.
2. Click on "Launch Aktiv Chemistry Web App"
3. On a smart phone or tablet, simply log into the Aktiv Chemistry app.
4. Click on "New Poll" from the In-Class Tab.
5. Name your poll based on the question you will be asking.
6. If you wish to set a time limit, select "Timed" and enter the time limit desired. You can also select "Untimed" if you wish to leave the poll open until you manually end the poll.
7. If there is a correct answer for the question, select "Correct Answer" or, if it does not have a correct answer, choose "No Correct Answer."
8. Use the slider to select how many answer choices are in your question.
9. If you are doing a poll with a Correct Answer, select the answer letter that is correct to turn it green. You can also toggle on the "Present answer to students BEFORE the poll ends" if you would like.
10. To save this poll for use in your class at a later time, select "Save for Class" in the upper left.
11. Once you are ready to send the poll out to student devices, you can simply click "Start" on the right side of the Poll.
12. If you have left the assignment Untimed, you can end it on the assignment tab by clicking "End."
Congratulations! You have administered your first Poll!
You're all set! As always, feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com