Instructors can report issues or concerns with questions through the Reporting an Error Feature, which generates an email that instructors add more details to that the Aktiv Learning team receives to investigate the issue.
1. Log in as normal to your instructor account.
2. Select the assignment that contains the question with an error.
3. Click the three dots on the right side to reveal the Report Error button for this question. Select Report Error with Question in order to generate an error report email.
Please note that you will need a default email to be set on the device or browser that Aktiv Chemistry is logged in on for the email to populate.
4. In the body of the email under "Please Describe the Error Below and Attach Screenshots or Images", add additional details about the error. The more detail the better so including screenshots, videos, name(s) of student(s) affected, assignment number are all very helpful.
5. Please do not write or modify anything below the header "Do Not Modify or Delete".
6. When complete, click Send to automatically open a ticket with our Support Team about the question.
You have successfully reported an error with a question! If there are any issues while going through this process, or to report a larger issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org