Some bookstores sell two types of activation codes: one for a single term-long course, and another for a year's worth of courses. If you purchased a year-long course code, it would have had One Year in the item title, and the code itself will have ended with YR. This will activate two semester-long courses or three quarter-long courses.
Once you have redeemed it for your first course, it will be stored in our system for future use. Follow these steps to redeem it or check if you do have one saved in your account:
1. While logged in to Chem101.co on a Chrome or Firefox browser, Launch Chem101 Web.
2. Add your new course by selecting Join New Course and enter your course code. Skip this step if you have enrolled via a link in your LMS or are already enrolled in the course and instead navigate to your unpaid course.
3. If you have the purple payment grace period banner, select Activate Now. Otherwise, click the logo on the center of the screen to be returned to the account page.
4. Select Activate Now on the correct course. If you have a code with credit still on it for additional courses, this will show you the code that is still active.
5. Select apply code to pay for your new course with this banked code.
If you have any trouble while working through these steps, please contact support by clicking here.
If you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org