The left sidebar allows instructors to rearrange assignments, create new folders, and move assignments between folders.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Navigate to the Assignment Tab by clicking on the "Assignment" Tab.
3. To view all assignments in a folder, click the triangle to the left of the folder on the left side panel of the screen.
4. To change the assignment order on the instructor view, find the assignment on the left sidebar, then click and drag the assignment to the desired spot.
Please note that this only changes the assignment arrangements on the instructor's view and not for students. For students, assignments are arranged with the assignment due the soonest on top.
5. You can also create new folders to help with organizing your assignments. To do so, click "New Folder" on the left sidebar, name your folder, and then click Create.
6. To edit the name of an existing folder, click the pencil icon next to the folder name, enter the new name, and then click rename.
7. You can also move assignments between folders by clicking the assignment on the left sidebar and dragging it to the folder where you would like the assignment.
8. The left sidebar can also be used to copy assignments. Please see this support article on how to copy assignments.
If you need any additional help or support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.