This support article shows how to navigate the Gradebook Tab.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to your Aktiv Learning Account and log in to your existing instructor Account, then select "Launch Web App."
2. Select the Gradebook Tab.
3. Switch between your courses by using the dropdown menu on the left to see the gradebook for different courses.
4. Choose between your Customized Gradebook or your LMS Gradebook (if applicable) by using the dropdown menu next to "Viewing."
5. Modify your gradebook settings by clicking the gear icon next to "Viewing" and your selected gradebook.
6. Use the search feature to find specific students in your class to see their grades.
7. By selecting the "-" next to the categories "First Name", "Last Name", or "Group Name", you can sort these categories alphabetically (a-z). Click one more time to sort reverse alphabetically (z-a).
8. From the Gradebook Tab, you can also export your gradebook using the "Export Gradebook" button on the right. This will begin downloading a copy of your gradebook.
If you're still having trouble, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org