This support article explains how to review Proctorio results, behavior settings, exam metrics, specific gradebook settings, display and exports options.
Instructors can access their Proctorio behavior preview after the quiz or exam has passed the final due date.
1. To review a report, View the Results of the proctored quiz or exam you would like to review. Above the first question, click on Show Proctoring Results.
2. This option will take you to a new Proctorio web page where you can review each student's testing behaviors.
3. We recommend first updating your Proctorio Behavior Settings, which allows you to set the weight of suspicion level using these preset configurations. Choose one of the options to select a leniency level. Once selected, the box will be shaded dark grey.
4. If the preconfigured Behavior Settings are not sufficient, you can scroll down further on the page to the Proctorio Frame Metrics Menu. This menu will allow you to further customize the sensitivity settings on the quiz or exam.
5. The Proctorio Exam Metrics can be found further down the page, which will compare abnormalities from one test taker's actions to the rest of the exams in the class. This highlights statistically significant differences in a test taker's behavior and is divided into three categories: Computer-Based Abnormalities, Environmental Abnormalities, and Technical Abnormalities.
a. Hover the cursor over each box for a brief description of each setting, found under the boxes in the corresponding section.
6. Click the blue Update Proctorio Settings at the bottom of the page every time you change a setting, otherwise, they will not be saved.
7. Now you can view your Proctorio Gradebook to show the Proctorio Exam Results with your customized suspicion levels.
a. The Exam Results page (as shown below) will give you a summary of each student’s behavior preview.
b. The summary includes Student name, number of Attempts, Score, Annotations, Abnormalities, Suspicion level, and an option to Delete Attempts.
c. Click on a student’s name to see details of their proctored quiz behavior preview report. This will pull up a larger view of the video that was recorded of the student (on the right) and their screen recording (on the left). Note these recordings will only appear if these options are enabled in the Proctoring settings. The timeline, shown in the image below, will show you timestamped suspicion level changes. In this example, the student had low suspicion levels so the timeline is all green.
d. Clicking on a particular time will cause the video player to jump to that mark. The incident log and video update automatically to that moment. This is an effective tool if there is a single timestamp marked in yellow or red that you want to review.
e. If the video is playing, clicking on a timestamp also causes the video to pause. This allows you to take a deeper look at what was happening at that exact moment.
f. The vertical grey icons on the right will show reports of the selected student’s performance, including the incident log, room scan, screen recording, location information, etc.
8. Select the next tab titled Proctorio Map to show the approximate location of all test takers when they took the quiz or exam to verify their location.
9. Select the Display Options tab to choose what is displayed on your screen while reviewing student behavior in the Proctorio results.
10. Select the Export Options tab to download the proctored quiz results of all students in a PDF format.
a. Choose the relevant options, and click the Generate PDF button at the bottom of the page.
Important Note: In the top right-hand corner is a search bar, with 2 search settings. You may search a student’s name when the group of student’s icon is highlighted in blue. You may also search the Proctorio Help center when the wheel icon is highlighted in
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com