1. Sign in to your account via https://account.aktiv.com/login
on a Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Access the question bank. There are two ways to do this depending on if you wish to make an assignment now or browse questions.
A) Navigate to the Question Bank by clicking on the word "Questions" in grey if you wish to browse.
B) If you are working on an assignment, at the bottom click "add problem(s)" or "add problem pool."
3. Once in the Question Bank, you can then utilize the filtering options to quickly find specific questions. The filtering options are located on the left side of the Question Bank, as seen below.
4. We have created support articles detailing each of these filters which can be found below. The filtering features include:
- Course Type: this filter allows you to sort questions by type of course or by book associated with the course.
- Problem Type: this filter allows you to sort questions by Multiple Choice, Numeric Entry, Multi-Part Questions, Dimensional Analysis, Inorganic Nomenclature, Chemical Equations, Lewis Structures, ICE Table/Equilibrium Expression, Organic Nomenclature, or AktivGrid.
- Difficulty: this filter allows you to sort questions by All, Easy (1), Medium (2), Hard (3), or Challenge (4).
- Favorites: this filter allows you to choose between All Questions and questions that you have added to your Favorites.