Aktiv Chemistry allows instructors to favorite questions in order to quickly find those questions in the future using the Favorites filter in the Question Bank.
1. Sign in to your account via a Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Access the question bank. There are two ways to do this depending on if you wish to make an assignment now or browse questions.
A) Navigate to the Question Bank by clicking on the word "Questions" in grey if you wish to browse.
B) If you are working on an assignment, at the bottom click "add problem(s)" or "add problem pool."
3. Once in the Question Bank, find the question that you want to favorite, then click the star icon on the left of a question to add this question to your favorites, as shown below.
Questions in your favorites will have the star icon filled in yellow.
4. To remove questions from your favorites, click the yellow star icon next to the question making the star icon just an outline again.
5. Now that you have added questions to your favorites, you can filter by favorites to have just your favorite questions appear. To do this, click Favorites under Additional Filters on the left side of the Question Bank, as shown below.
If no questions are shown, then the category does not contain any questions for the selected filter type.
If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com