Our Arrow drawing features allows you to dynamically draw arrows on structures through a simple interface. Here is how it works.
1. Arrow drawing questions show up in this format:
2. When in the question, click "Select to Draw" at the bottom to begin
2. Click the curved arrow menu option at the bottom of the screen to begin drawing
3. To add a curved arrow, select the appropriate starting point, followed by the end point. A curved arrow will then automatically be added to the canvas.
4. To remove/delete arrows, click the arrow you'd like to remove then click the remove icon at the bottom of the screen
5. To reset, click the trash icon at the bottom of the screen
To undo, click the back arrow icon at the bottom of the screen
6. To add another curved arrow, you will again need to select the curved arrow menu option on the bottom of the screen.
4. Once your arrows are complete, click done on the bottom and submit on the top.
You're all set! As always, feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.