Here is how to find questions using our unique interactive module, Newman-Projections
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Click the Questions Tab in the top right corner to navigate to the question bank directly
3. You can also navigate to the Question Bank when creating an assignment by selecting "Add Problems" or "Add Problem Pool"
4. Click the dropdown button under "Select Course" to open up the course options menu.
5. Select, "Organic Chemistry" on the left sidebar then "Organic Chemistry- Functional Group" textbook or select "Survey of Organic Chemistry" on the left sidebar and then "Survey of Organic Chemistry" textbook. Once you have determined which book you would like, you then click "select course" in the bottom right.
6. Scroll down to Alkanes and Cycloalkanes unit and open it
7. Chair structure questions can be found within the Conformational Isomers of Cyclohexanes (Chair Conformations) subtopic.
8. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions that utilize our Newman-Projections tool e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com