Here is how to find questions using our unique interactive module, Newman-Projections
1. Login to chem101.co and launch the Aktiv Chemistry Web App
2. Within the Assignments Tab click + NEW ACTIVITY and Click + ADD PROBLEM(S) to open up the question bank.
3. Select Survey of Organic Chemistry or Organic Chemistry- Functional Group from Select Course List.
4. Scroll down to Alkanes and Cycloalkanes unit and open it
5. Chair structure questions can be found within the Conformational Isomers of Cyclohexanes (Chair Conformations) subtopic.
6. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions that utilize our Lewis structures drawing tool e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule a 1-1 onboarding session now.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com