If you are seeing an error that mentions LMS, that means your instructor has set up your course with your school's Learning Management System. You will need to take some additional steps to sign up for your course.
1. Log in to your Learning Management System. This may be Canvas, Moodle, Blackboard, or another system. To find out what system your school uses, please contact your instructor or technical support at your school.
2. Locate the page for your Chemistry course on your Learning Management System.
3. Find a link for Aktiv Chemistry. It will either be on the left side of the screen in a sidebar, or an individual assignment on the assignments page. Select this link.
4. Click Launch Aktiv Chemistry in a new tab.
5. The system will now ask you to create an account. If you already have one, select that option to log in to an existing account.
6. If you are creating an account for the first time, verify your email by clicking the link sent to your inbox, spam, or other filtered folder.
7. If you wish to pay at this time, select a payment method. If your course is still within the first two weeks, you may have a trial period. To access this trial, instead of selecting a payment method hit Launch Aktiv Chemistry Web.
8. You can now sign in and access your course from our main page at Chem101.co or via the Android or iOS app! If there are any issues while going through this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com