1. To view student responses for a multiple question assignment, first log into Aktiv Chemistry by going to http://chem101.co/ on your Firefox or Chrome browser, or by downloading the app to your Android or iOS device.
2. Once logged in, make sure you are viewing the correct tab for In-class, Homework, Quiz, or Practice assignments.
3. Locate the assignment. A green banner will indicate that the assignment has been completed and has no time remaining, while a yellow banner means it is still in progress.
4. Click on the assignment to move to a list of questions in the assignment. Each question will also have a count of students completed, as well as students who have answered correctly.
5. Select the question you'd like to see bring up the Histogram detailing how many students answered with common mistakes, have not answered, as well as the correct answers.
6. If the assignment was timed and is still in progress, you can click the + 30 SEC button in the red bar to add additional time to complete.
7. To view the question as students see it, click Show Question on the top right. You can also submit answers and view feedback as well.
That's it! If you are looking for how to view responses for Single Question Assignments click here.
Or, if you would like to see Responses from a specific student click here.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org