1. To view student responses for a single question assignment, first log into Aktiv Chemistry by going to chem101.co on your Firefox or Chrome browser, or by downloading the app to your Android or iOS device.
2. Once logged in, make sure you are viewing the correct tab for In-Class, Homework or Practice assignments. For an In-Class Assignment, if you are using folders, open the folder that contains the assignment to locate it.
3. You can view how many students have completed the assignment overall from looking at the assignment itself without clicking on it. A green clock will indicate that the assignment has been completed and has no time remaining, while a yellow one means it is still in progress.
4. Click on the assignment to bring up the Histogram detailing how many students answered with common mistakes, not yet answered, as well as students with correct answers.
5. If the assignment was timed and is still in progress, you can click the + 30 SEC button in the red bar to add additional time to complete.
6. To view the question as students see it, click Show Question on the top right. You can also submit answers and view feedback as well.
That's it! If you are looking for how to view responses for Multiple Question Assignments click here.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org