1. From your main Aktiv Chemistry Account Page, navigate to the Assignments tab.
2. Then select between In-Class, HW, Quiz, or Practice to find the assignment.
3. Find the assignment you would like to view results for and click to open the questions.
3. Find the question you would like to view results for. Note that from this screen you can see both completion and correction statistics for each question.
4. Select anywhere within the row that contains that question to open up the histogram view.
4. The histogram will show you:
A) How many people got the question correct
B) Top 3 Mistakes that your class made.
5. The histogram will also show you previous attempts by clicking the arrows in the upper-right:
NOTE: Switching to a previous attempt shows the results up to and including that attempt. Any student who used less attempts is reflected on the graph in later attempts.
Histogram results are available for all question types including Lewis Structure Drawing, Dimensional Analysis, Nomenclature and Multiple Choice.
If you're still having trouble, or have any questions in general, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at email@example.com