1. Navigate to https://account.101edu.co/login and log in to your Account. Select 'Launch Web App' to open Aktiv Chemistry.
2. Click 'Create New Course' to open the course management menu, then select 'Create New Course'
3. Enter your Course Name and select your course type. Click 'Create' to create your course. You will need a unique course for every section that you teach.
4. You can see your 'Course Code' on the next page. This is the code that your students will use to access your course. You will also receive the 'Course Code' in your email along with a PDF of instructions that you can send to your students so they can access your specific course materials. Click Continue to proceed to your main account management page.
5. You can also find your Course Access Code on the next page.
Congratulations! You have created your first course.
If you have any questions or issues creating your new course e-mail us anytime at email@example.com