This article explains how to find our interactive Predicting Precipitation Reactions questions.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Click the Questions Tab in the top right corner to navigate to the question bank directly
3. You can also navigate to the Question Bank when creating an assignment by selecting "Add Problems" or "Add Problem Pool"
4. Scroll down through the topics to the Aqueous Solutions unit and open it.
5. Questions involving predicting precipitation reactions, and writing complete and net ionic equations can be found within the following subtopics.
6. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions e-mail us anytime at email@example.com.