This article explains how to find our interactive writing formulae and chemical equations questions.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Click the Questions Tab in the top right corner to navigate to the question bank directly
3. You can also navigate to the Question Bank when creating an assignment by selecting "Add Problems" or "Add Problem Pool"
4. Open one of the following units: Components of Matter, Stoichiometry and Chemical Reactions, Aqueous Solutions, and Acid Base Equilibria.
4. Questions can be found within the following subtopics:
- Components of Matter
- Stoichiometry and Chemical Reactions
- Aqueous Solutions
- Acid-Base Equilibria
If you have any questions or issues finding questions e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.