Here is how to find our Nomenclature questions.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Click the Questions Tab in the top right corner to navigate to the question bank directly
3. You can also navigate to the Question Bank when creating an assignment by selecting "Add Problems" or "Add Problem Pool"
4. Scroll down to Chemical Nomenclature unit and open it.
5. Find questions that ask the students to write a name based on a chemical formula in the following subtopics.
6. Find questions that ask the students to write a chemical formula based on a name in the following subtopics.
7. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions e-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.