This article explains how to find our Lewis Structure questions.
1. From your Chrome or Firefox Browser, navigate to 101edu.co/login and Login to your existing instructor Account. Then click on "Launch Web App."
2. Click the Questions Tab in the top right corner to navigate to the question bank directly
3. You can also navigate to the Question Bank when creating an assignment by selecting "Add Problems" or "Add Problem Pool"
4. Scroll down to Chemical Bonding and Structure unit and open it
5. Interactive Lewis structures questions can be found within the following subtopics.
6. Click a subtopic to see the corresponding questions.
If you have any questions or issues finding questions that utilize our Lewis structures drawing tool e-mail us anytime at email@example.com.