The histogram in any assignment question can be used to access an Answer List. This answer list will show what student has answered a particular answer on the histogram, and allow for marking certain answers as correct, or giving them partial credit. Here is how to access this list and make use of it's features.
1. Navigate to an assignment. This feature can be found in all assignment types and is easiest to navigate when logged in via Chrome or Firefox browser.
2. Select a question in the assignment. If it is a multi-part question, select the part of the question you would like to view.
3. Once you have selected the question, you will see the histogram. Select the three line bulleted list button at the end to open the answer list. You will now see a list of students who have answered this question with the answer selected on the Histogram.
4. Scroll up or down to see additional students, and other answers that were submitted and the students that selected them.
5. Select the three dot button next to an incorrect answer. This will allow you to Mark Group Correct, giving all students who submitted this answer full credit, or Grant Group Partial Credit, giving partial points to all students who chose this answer.
6. Select the three dot button next to a student name. From here you can also mark just this one student correct or grant partial credit in a similar manner.
7. In this same menu, you can also select Show Work. This will allow you to jump to the student's answer so you can view more details on their submission, which can be helpful in more complex questions such as Dimensional Analysis and ICE Charts.
We hope this was helpful for viewing answers on an assignment, granting credit to groups, and granting partial credit to groups. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com.
Please pardon our appearance as we spruce up our support pages to match our new look. Some images may have slightly different logos, colors, or wording. Everything you need, like buttons and settings, should all be in the same place. If you have questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org